CUSA Gender & Sexuality Resource Centre
Connect with your community
The Gender and Sexuality Resource Centre (GSRC) aims to be a safe(r) space for Carleton students of all gender identities and sexual orientations through education, advocacy, and support.
The GSRC provides services such as:
- Support and peer mentorship
- Referrals to community resources (including a collection of pamphlets and resources)
- Safe(r) space trainings and LGBTQ+-related workshops and presentations
- The second-largest queer library in Ottawa (with both a lending and reference section)
- Free safer sex supplies (condoms, lubricant, gloves, and dental dams)
- A drop-in space to socialize, study, etc.
- A microwave, a fridge, and a Playstation
- A number of workshops, social events, and guest speakers
Food for Queers
Stay Safe. Not Hungry
Providing food solutions for LGBT2Q+ folks within the City of London