Flags representing unique gender identities and sexual orientations are an important symbol within the Queer community. Learn more about common flags that represent the LGBT2Q+ Community.
Queer Knowledge: A Beginner's Guide to the Queer World
There are so many things to learn about the 2SLGBTQIA+ community, it can feel a little overwhelming and even a bit confusing when first introduced and that’s ok!
The Queer Knowledge hub is here to provide helpful information to individuals who are looking to grow their understanding of the 2SLGBTQIA+ community. This space is particularly useful for those who may be new to the community or are looking to begin the journey in becoming a 2SLGBTQIA+ ally.
Queer Events Workshops & Sensitivity Training
Increase your teams 2SLGBTQIA+ Awareness & Sensitivity with QE
Queer Knowledge Topics
- Understanding gender identity, proper pronoun use and the affects of misgendering are all important topics when getting to know the 2SLGBTQIA+ community.
- The Transgender community continues to face a constant challenge in attaining equal rights and freedoms, particularity the right to live their lives without discrimination.
Regional HIV / AIDS Connection
Virtual One on One Sessions for Guys into Guys
Let's talk about what matters to you
All sessions are free & confidential
- Create opportunities to connect through our events, programs & initiatives
- Empower our community with our online portal, QueerEvents.ca
- Contribute through education & advocacy to a more inclusive, diverse and welcoming queer community
Food for Queers
Stay Safe. Not Hungry
Providing support for 2SLGBTQ+ folks experiencing food insecurities within the city of London