Queer Knowledge: A Beginner's Guide to the Queer World
There are so many things to learn about the LGBT2Q+ community, it can feel a little overwhelming and even a bit confusing when first introduced and that’s ok!
The Queer Knowledge hub is here to provide helpful information to individuals who are looking to grow their understanding of the LGBT2Q+ community. This space is particularly useful for those who may be new to the community or are looking to begin the journey in becoming an LGBT2Q+ ally.
Queer Events Workshops & Sensitivity Training
Increase your teams LGBT2Q+ Awareness & Sensitivity with QE
Queer Knowledge Topics
- Flags representing unique gender identities and sexual orientations are an important symbol within the Queer community. Learn more about common flags that represent the LGBT2Q+ Community.
- Understanding gender identity, proper pronoun use and the affects of misgendering are all important topics when getting to know the LGBT2Q+ community.
- The Transgender community continues to face a constant challenge in attaining equal rights and freedoms, particularity the right to live their lives without discrimination.
- Create opportunities to connect through our events, programs & initiatives
- Empower our community with our online portal, QueerEvents.ca
- Contribute through education & advocacy to a more inclusive, diverse and welcoming queer community
Food for Queers
Stay Safe. Not Hungry
Fresh meals for LGBT2Q+ folks within the City of London