Section 1 - Use of Website
When you visit our website www.queerevents.ca, the web server logs IP addresses, the referring website, and associated information relating to the requests made.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
The following are situations (not limited to) where personal information may be required:
- Register to become a QueerEvents website member
- Submit an Event or Resource to QueerEvents
- Participate in surveys, contests, calls for public comment, events or activities
- Visit our Website
Disclosures of Personal Information
We will not disclose, trade, rent, sell or otherwise transfer your personal information, to any third party other than as set out in this policy.
Section 2 - Event Submission
Upon completing and returning the QueerEvents.ca - Submit an Event Listing form you agree and/or accept the following:
- I acknowledge that any event image I have submitted, is either my own work, freely licensed, public domain or I own all rights to the image.
- Queer Events does not assume responsibility and liability for the content and images of any submitted event postings.
- By submitting this form, you authorize Queer Events to post the event information and all related or relevant information to its website and any other social media or communication forms. Queer Events reserves the right to approve, edit, reject or remove any event listing on this site for any reason whatsoever.
- Queer Events accepts no responsibility for errors, omissions or other technical issues related to any posting submitted which result from the original content or information submitted by users of the posting services.
- Events which are hateful, racist, homophobic or otherwise violating the Charter of Rights and Freedoms are prohibited as well as events which affect the privacy of a person.
- Queer Events respects the privacy of users of the posting services, and will make all reasonable, good-faith efforts to protect private or personal information provided to us as part of the posting services. Queer Events does not sell, share, or otherwise disclose private or personal information provided to us as part of the posting services with any third party.
Section 3 - Editorial Policy
Queer events may at its absolute discretion edit or remove content provided for publication on this website. This includes deleting or adding business listings, events, text, images and/or information and/or changing the style, tone or format of the content. We do not accept liability for loss or damage suffered as a result of editing or deleting content on this website.
All content and imagery belong to Queer Events. Replication of any content or imagery from this website is prohibited unless written permission from Queer Events is obtained.
Queer Events is not affiliated with any other group or organization. We are independent.
Queer Events - firstname.lastname@example.org
*We do not have a physical location nor an operational phone number at this time