LGBT2Q+ Friendly Community Resources
Queer Events has collected information about local community resources and organizations available to the queer community, including details about their specific activities, programs, contact info and much more.
Highlighted Community Resources
- PFLAG London is a Chapter of the national charity organization PFLAG Canada. PFLAG London helps all persons within our reach who are…Activities Disclaimer:Queer CentricPrograms Disclaimer:Queer Centric
- The London InterCommunity Health Centre has served the community for more than 25 years. Since 1989 we have been proudly located at…Activities Disclaimer:Queer FriendlyPrograms Disclaimer:Queer Friendly
Find Community Resources by Category
- Addiction Services of Thames Valley is a community based service. Our agency operates in co-operation with local addiction,…
- Provides confidential support and counseling for First Nations women, men, and children who are living with violence.
- Building Pride is a resource developed for individuals from across Ontario to access the materials they need to create LGBT-…