Connect with your community
Sarnia-Lambton Rebound is a volunteer-driven, non-profit community organization that provides prevention and early-intervention social-skills programs for “at-risk” youth. Since 1984 Rebound have served more than 30,000 youth across Lambton County through the agency's nationally-recognized and award-winning services.
- Spectrum - A positive drop in space open to all Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Two Spirited and Questioning (LGBT2SQ+) youth ages 14 - 24 in Sarnia and Lambton County
- One on One support
- A place where they find acceptance
- Knowledge of LGBT2SQ history
- Accurate and up to date sexual health information
- Hear guest speakers who identify as LGBT2SQ
- Fun through art, board games and movie nights
Spectrum is inclusive, non-judgemental, safe, supportive & fun.
Food for Queers
Stay Safe. Not Hungry
Providing support for 2SLGBTQ+ folks experiencing food insecurities within the city of London